When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help identifying this bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Photo_smith

On Training Wheels
Hello. My mother gave me this bike to see if I could rehab it but I don’t have the time. Considering selling it but I can’t find a think about the company or brand. The only branding is Century on the headbadge on chainguard. It’s in pretty good condition.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

33DEA33B-A292-482E-A9C3-59019BACD20B.jpeg

AF7E6D13-8754-4B17-9D64-DDC3BB436AF1.jpeg

37977C20-A1AB-4B3A-AFCC-66608A4342CB.jpeg

45BECBCC-7255-47A7-8DCF-537DE82C6AE3.jpeg

4831D2F8-177F-4059-97C0-CBD8AA4BA76F.jpeg

typical Murray frame and sprocket. 60's Low end department store bike. clean and sell as is or, give it back. alternatively, just ride it. ;)

typical Murray frame and sprocket. 60's Low end department store bike. clean and sell as is or, give it back. alternatively, just ride it. ;)

I guessed it was a department store bike. I have plenty to ride. I’ll try to sell it as is. Would probably be a pretty fun bike to.

Thanks for the input everyone.

Rollfast it is; That sprocket is seen on plenty Murray's however; "The D. P. Harris Hardware and Manufacturing Company of New York City was established in 1895 and was renowned for many products, especially Rollfast bicycles, tricycles and roller skates. The bikes were sold under such names as Princeton, Harvard, Savage, Roamer, Gold Medal, Rex, Peerless, Century, Peerless, Standard, Royal Flyer, Champion, Lexington, Black Beauty, Fleetwood, Blue Ribbon, Cadet, Winchester, Keystone, Ben Hur (also used by Schwinn) and Puritan."

Rollfast it is; That sprocket is seen on plenty Murray's however; "The D. P. Harris Hardware and Manufacturing Company of New York City was established in 1895 and was renowned for many products, especially Rollfast bicycles, tricycles and roller skates. The bikes were sold under such names as Princeton, Harvard, Savage, Roamer, Gold Medal, Rex, Peerless, Century, Peerless, Standard, Royal Flyer, Champion, Lexington, Black Beauty, Fleetwood, Blue Ribbon, Cadet, Winchester, Keystone, Ben Hur (also used by Schwinn) and Puritan."
Schwinn also used Royal flyer, Century, Rex, Savage, champion, Lexington and Black Beauty.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

Snyder was the factory that built Rollfasts, the red one above has the older chain guard used through at least '62. The Century has the new for '63 guard. Also, this chain ring is different from Murray's, which has oval holes around the crank. The similar Snyder ring has triangular holes as seen above.

Hello. My mother gave me this bike to see if I could rehab it but I don’t have the time. Considering selling it but I can’t find a think about the company or brand. The only branding is Century on the headbadge on chainguard. It’s in pretty good condition.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

View attachment 729882

View attachment 729883

View attachment 729884

View attachment 729885

View attachment 729886
It's been a minute, but just found your post. I have the exact same bike. I love mine.

20200308_190111.jpg

Back