When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help identifying this Whizzer

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
And is a J conducive with a 1949 model frame so that it would have been factory?
That I don’t know. I’m not a Whizzer pro. I do know most were kits added to a bike. I believe if you check the serial number and it starts with WZ then it’s a true Whizzer.

That I don’t know. I’m not a Whizzer pro. I do know most were kits added to a bike. I believe if you check the serial number and it starts with WZ then it’s a true Whizzer.
They never had the WZ stamp on the bike. That was just a designation on the list.

Is there a trick to adjusting the coil gap between the pickup and the flywheel? In the old days we used a matchbook cover. But each time I adjust it either it’s too tight and the pedals are tight or I don’t get spark😡

Is there a trick to adjusting the coil gap between the pickup and the flywheel? In the old days we used a matchbook cover. But each time I adjust it either it’s too tight and the pedals are tight or I don’t get spark😡
I’m pretty sure it’s 15 thousandths. I’ll have to check, though.

6 to 8 thousand and auto motive feeler gauges is the ticket... just slowly tighten the screws pull slowly if resistance too tight.. slight drag is what you want.
Also, you set the spacing when the magnet is under the magneto.

Back