When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help identifying two Westfield bicycles - year, model, etc.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

veloholic

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hi! Asking for help in identifying the model, year, and other details of these two Westfield bikes. I am also hoping to understand the amount of effort to restore, or find someone that is interested in them, and have that person be a collector / restorer of these types of bikes.

IMG_2598.jpeg

IMG_2599.jpeg

IMG_2600.jpeg

IMG_2601.jpeg

IMG_2602.jpeg

IMG_2603.jpeg

IMG_2604.jpeg

IMG_2605.jpeg

IMG_2613.jpeg

IMG_2615.jpeg

IMG_2616.jpeg

IMG_2617.jpeg

IMG_2621.jpeg

IMG_2624.jpeg

IMG_2628.jpeg

IMG_2630.jpeg

IMG_2631.jpeg

IMG_2632.jpeg

IMG_2634.jpeg

IMG_2637.jpeg

IMG_2638.jpeg

IMG_2640.jpeg

Can you post the serial numbers? And what town is the plate on the back? I might be interested in it.

Thanks, Catfish

Can you post the serial numbers? And what town is the plate on the back? I might be interested in it.

Thanks, Catfish
I can’t find the serial numbers…. I looked under the bottom bracket and they aren’t there - Where are they usually located?

They’re both beautiful survivors. Too nice to restore. Just get the rust off and polish up the paint. Welcome to the CABE

The tank bike sure looks like a middleweight and the 2nd one is a 24" balloon model. Here's the serial list from Mr.Columbia.

The tanker's serial R5 is on the left rear dropout next to the axle nut.

They’re both beautiful survivors. Too nice to restore. Just get the rust off and polish up the paint. Welcome to the CABE
I think that’s probably what I meant when I said restore
The tank bike sure looks like a middleweight and the 2nd one is a 24" balloon model. Here's the serial list from Mr.Columbia.

The tanker's serial R5 is on the left rear dropout next to the axle nut.
wow yes serial number is staring me in the face: R507324

Last edited:
Back