When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help identifying

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Tex

On Training Wheels
I purchased this the other day with a tag that said 50s tricycle. There is no badging, no marks on the tricycle at all and has a horrible Resto on it. I’ve bought it for my granddaughter and would like to bring it back to a beautiful riding condition. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

43F1D460-65A7-4718-946F-CC470B26D8E6.jpeg

D747D1ED-E9E6-4817-A828-915F57D2458B.jpeg

D336CBBE-E763-4128-9E84-69CCAFC5546C.jpeg

998EF49D-B89A-4DDD-9291-0E15CB10BFF3.jpeg

9C5B5177-69F8-4A26-A831-563EDE8C2F5D.jpeg

88B8EA87-3022-4C9C-9BEA-8ADC671C0891.jpeg

8E99E22A-A9C7-4395-AA98-9EAFB0AE8104.jpeg

The features look 1950s to me. Kinda looks like AMF or one of the companies they bought. I would direct you to the Tricycle fetish site but it looks to be about useless now. V/r Shawn

Reactions: Tex
The features look 1950s to me. Kinda looks like AMF or one of the companies they bought. I would direct you to the Tricycle fetish site but it looks to be about useless now. V/r Shawn

Shawn, I noticed that about the tricyclefetish site but was thinking maybe it was just me having problems getting to it. I was going to guess AMF, too, based on the rear step plate design. Couldn't find a photo of one with those rear wheel covers.

Dave

Reactions: Tex
Thank you both for replying. After many searches I have found it to be a Midwest Industries brand. Know for actual year I haven’t pegged it yet. I’m gonna day the rear tray will help with date because the MI has all my features, sprung seat-front fender-rear fenders, except the rear tray. Also I’m missing my front chrome bars, I have the attachment but missing the bars and that is going to be another challenge in finding parts. Again, thank you both for replying and if you know of anyone knowledgeable in the MI field please let me know. Great day all.

Is that on here or a separate site?

Back