When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HELP IDing a mystery frame

-

alexcraven

On Training Wheels
I picked this up for free and am stumped as to what I've got here. I have been to 3 local community bike shops and left with everyone scratching their heads.

No headbadge (or indication there ever was a headbadge), no embossing, and very little clues overall. It has internal cable routing on the top tube and Tange dropouts.

If anyone can help identify this old road frame, I would greatly appreciate knowing what I'm working with.

IMG_20170727_172909_01 (1).jpg
IMG_20170727_172906_01 (1).jpg
IMG_20170727_172912_01 (1).jpg
IMG_20170727_172919_01 (1).jpg

Welcome Alex. Sorry I'm not much help, but try posting your question in the vintage lightweight bike section on this site. You may get more action in the way of replies.

Welcome Alex. Sorry I'm not much help, but try posting your question in the vintage lightweight bike section on this site. You may get more action in the way of replies.

Thanks, Boris. I'll give it a go over there. Apologies for taking up space in the wrong thread.

Plenty of space in this thread. Just hoping you can get an answer in the other one, I'm curious too!:)

Back