When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help in finding information and parts for this trike.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Wrangler73

'Lil Knee Scuffer
First time posting on this forum.

20230222_112419[1].jpg
I am searching for information as to the make as well as parts for this tricycle that my grandparents have had since I was young. I was able to find a front bearing holder on ebay but I don't think it would properly fit the yoke for my trike. Any information and a contact to get parts is greatly appreciated so thanks in advance.

Gene

Attachments

• 20230222_112443[1].jpg
    20230222_112443[1].jpg
    326.4 KB · Views: 61
  • 20230222_112520[1].jpg
    20230222_112520[1].jpg
    222 KB · Views: 61
  • 20230222_112432[1].jpg
    20230222_112432[1].jpg
    380.2 KB · Views: 65
I may have a set of pedal blocks and bearing holders, I will look tomorrow and let you know. Greetings from a fellow Minnesotan.

I may have a set of pedal blocks, I will look tomorrow and let you know. Greetings from a fellow Minnesotan.
I just ordered a set from ebay today. I guess I should've waited a few more hours, LOL. The pedal blocks aren't nearly as important as the front wheel bearing that I'm looking for. I did find one on ebay but I'm not sure it will fit properly for my trike.

Are you getting hit with snow currently? Calling for 3-7" by the end of the day tomorrow.

I just ordered a set from ebay today. I guess I should've waited a few more hours, LOL. The pedal blocks aren't nearly as important as the front wheel bearing that I'm looking for. I did find one on ebay but I'm not sure it will fit properly for my trike.

Are you getting hit with snow currently? Calling for 3-7" by the end of the day tomorrow.
Yes, currently snow with more on the way. We are also in the 3-7 range with a 50% chance of 8+. I am in Ottertail. I will look for the bearing(s) tomorrow.

I live by Rochester. We got about 3-6.
I can take a pic of the original bearing I still have. The one on ebay was newer and basically a channel style. The original bearing has somewhat of a rounded shape to fit the yoke. I'm not sure if that really makes a difference but I'd kind of like to keep things as original as possible.

Back