When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help in finding information and parts for this trike.

-
Well here is what I have not exactly like what you have. The bearings should pop out and maybe I can help with those if you what to keep the same housing. Some in the pic do not have bearings in them but would be included.

View attachment 1804869
The middle set is probably the closest to the one I have. I have a bunch of bearings here at home that I can switch out if needed. The bearings in the housing look like they'd be the right size already.. Please send me a message as to what you'd charge for the middle set. I dismantled the trike today as I'm thinking of having it sandblasted and then restore it to original color.. The cowling will be the only roadblock, but someone suggested having a 3D print made of it if I can find one. Thanks for your help.

I will take a look later today, do you know how long the axle that you need is?
the rear axle is about 23 1/2 or 24" long. Hopefully that will be long enough with the wheels.

20230315_150222[1].jpg

20230315_150236[1].jpg

20230315_150242[1].jpg

I know my tricycle question kind of took a big left turn, with the pedal tractor issue. I appreciate all the help with both projects. I'm curious if anyone might have a front tire for the tricycle? After looking at the current one there's a crack working it's way across to the point of the tire splitting apart. I'm not for certain of the size but hopefully the pic will help in some way to figure out the dimensions. I should've taken one with a tape measure, but when I measured from edge to edge of the rim it was about 13 1/2".

20230315_155602[1].jpg

I know my tricycle question kind of took a big left turn, with the pedal tractor issue. I appreciate all the help with both projects. I'm curious if anyone might have a front tire for the tricycle? After looking at the current one there's a crack working it's way across to the point of the tire splitting apart. I'm not for certain of the size but hopefully the pic will help in some way to figure out the dimensions. I should've taken one with a tape measure, but when I measured from edge to edge of the rim it was about 13 1/2".

View attachment 1804945

The axle I have is only 19 3/4". If you can figure out a size on the tire I can check to see what I have. I probably have about a hundred of various small hard tires.

Looks like a 16" tire. New a 16" tire only measured 15 1/2-3/4.
Call Allen @ Cowboys and Kidillacs in Texas. :
Allen Wilson
Cowboys and Kidillacs
36 Hunters Hideaway
New braunfels Texas 78132​

830-214-6895​

https://www.cowboysandkidillacs.com/

I probably have the tires NOS also ...

Back