When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help in restoration

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Restore?

On Training Wheels
I would like to restore this tricycle to be ridable again for upcoming grandchild. It is an early 1960's Western Flyer. It was orginally purple. The tires and seat need to be replaced. The rest seems to be just sandblasting and paint. Unless someone else has any suggestions. I need direction to find the items needed. I really do not know where to start.

IMG_0598.jpg

Tires just look like they need to be cleaned. Can the sat be cleaned? I'd blast the rest of it and just use a decent quality aerosol enamel. V/r Shawn

Tires just look like they need to be cleaned. Can the sat be cleaned? I'd blast the rest of it and just use a decent quality aerosol enamel. V/r Shawn
Front tire is split across. The back tires are doable. The seat may do with a slight weld to reinforce it. But I will need a new fromt tire.

IMG_0599.jpg

IMG_0600.jpg

It may be easier and cheaper just to find another similar trike with a good front wheel. You might luck out and get a seat too. Looks like a 12" model and nice ones of these are only about $50 tops. V/r Shawn

Back