When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HELP Indentify old childrens bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
D

deec

001.jpg
I'm trying to find the maker of this old bicycle, it has been pianted thru the years, it was org. red and white, it has solid rubber tires, it is 16" to top of frame, 24" in lenght, it has a spot on the front that looks like a fake headlight, my father in law thinks the brand name was there. It is a front pedal power only, it org. had training wheels, we can not find them at this time, we believe it is late 50's early 60's , we do know that it was bought with S&H stamps thur a catalog, i think its called the sidewalk bike

old bicycke

thank it does kind of look like that the handle bars are a little different, but i will look into this more, thank you

old bicycle

can anyone tell me about what they are worth, the garton or murray, it is in ok shape, still ridable, but has been painted over the years

yeah, old bike

finally, I found another just like this one, it is a Garton late50's early 60's, mine is missing the front and back fenders, but now we know what it is, BUT!!! can anyone tell me what they are worth, thanks everyone.

Back