When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help - Info Deluxe Flyer

-

Kato

I live for the CABE
Have started doing mu own research work but also looking for info........looks to have had the house paint treatment.
I'm thinking late teens / early 20's - maybe HP Snyder built. Appreciate any info - Kato

Bike1.jpg

Bike.jpg

A closer shot of the fork would answer that question. I think it looks like the stays for truss Rod's are Schwinn
Looks like it could be a Schwinn

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

Will try and get some more pics......or try and save the pic / zoom - save and repost later tonight / tomorrow morning.
When I zoom in on the pic of the entire bike it almost looks like the frame is silver under the scratched off paint - strange.

Will try and get some more pics......or try and save the pic / zoom - save and repost later tonight / tomorrow morning.
When I zoom in on the pic of the entire bike it almost looks like the frame is silver under the scratched off paint - strange.
I have one of those badges and have researched it before. I have pictures of several Schwinn's from the same time frame as yours, that have that badge.

Wards, but not sure if it is a Westfield built or a Snyder, (or other).
View attachment 882507
Chain ring does look sort of Schwinn.

The chain ring in the bike pic looks pretty much identical to the one in the ad.............so I'm sort of confused on the Schwinn part?
I'm leaning towards Snyder built as of now but by far not an expert or even close.

Wards, Westfield, Snyder, Schwinn, GWM, all old companies, and for an older bike, fewer examples and less personal experience.

Back