When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help!! Just got to bikes..... need help Id'ing

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
J

justinmnhall

Hello, Just got two bikes with no labels, have Schwinn on the handles but nothing more.The red one has a stamp of 434-2-151 on the bottom and a Firestone label somewhat left on it, and the yellow has 0890203995. First are they even Schwinn's? And second approx year? any help would be great!
IMG_0108[1].jpg
IMG_0106[1].jpg
IMG_0107[1].jpg

well neither of them are schwinns firestone prob is a huffy, the other one not sure could be a huffy too or a murray but there are better experts on these bikes that'll respond about these.

The Firestone probably is from the late 50s - 60s. They were usually made by another manufacturer (Huffy or ?, as M-Monark stated) and sold at the Firestone dealers. I have a similiar "Deluxe Warrior" from Firestone, same era. As Larmo was trying to state, not much value in these bikes, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The Firestone is cool as hell!

I knew value wise nada... but they do look cool, and for $25 can't go wrong. just more interest than collecting. I want to ride! lol Thanks for the input

Back