When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help me find my bike

-
The more I look, I'm almost certain it was a Huffy. I found the Huffy '73 catalog and they had several similar bikes with different paint themes. The Clean Machine and Cheater Slick are very close. I'm thinking if I can find the '76 catalog, I'm there.

Thanks for searching! The 1976 Huffy Star Spangler looks, I believe, exactly like mine except for the paint job. I'm looking now to see if they sold any other paint options.

View attachment 1006835

I have a 1977? Star World in silver just like this.. fenders and fork look same. Black banana with symbolic star symbol on saddle, and chain guard. $150 ish
can send pics tonight...

I have a 1977? Star World in silver just like this.. fenders and fork look same. Black banana with symbolic star symbol on saddle, and chain guard. $150 ish
can send pics tonight...

I'm not really interested in buying one. I'm just trying to find an accurate photograph of the one I had. I'd love to see some pictures of you Star World, though!

Also, in my searching yesterday, I found one made by AMF that has the exact same paint combo. I read that AMF made a bunch of different bikes for different retail outlets. I'm starting to think it's one of those.

This is the '71 Roadmaster Renegade. Looks to be the exact color of orange and I'm 100% certain that the orange and black on the seat are the same colors, just a different design.

704600cb1d38708cb9713aaa6ab51fba.jpg

Back