When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help me identify this bike, Shelby?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

CafeCruiser

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hi,

I’m super excited I found this place online. I’m brand new here. Please forgive my ignorance as I’m learning.

I found this bike. I think it is a Shelby, but no idea about model or year, what’s original and what’s not.

Any help will be appreciated

CB1CC577-9D08-435A-AD6A-07E3E16EA484.jpeg

Thank you. How much will a bike like this one would go by? The owner is asking me if I want to buy it for around $250.

Nice rat rod starter kit! Personally, I would be ok at $150 for this one. (Cool Old bike, not horribly collectable, that can be made to ride with tank, guard and matching rust.)He could even keep the plants!

Mid-late 50's because of style of seat post clamp ( 53 up ) & 1/2 in. pitch sprocket, also odd because it a JCH only guard, WF had their own guard?

Great information. I really appreciate everyone's help. I went to check it out. Unfortunately, the rust was starting to come through and it was not rideable anymore.

Last edited:
Back