When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help Me Identify This Bike...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Phatzo

On Training Wheels
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Is this a Schwinn or another model bike?

Looks like a late 1941-42 Schwinn New World that has been stripped down. First model that had drop outs pre war. Grips, carrier and badge don't belong on that bike.

Last edited:
Looks like a late 1941-42 Schwinn New World that has been stripped down. First model that had drop outs pre war. Grips, carrier and badge don't belong on that bike.
Sounds pretty accurate to me. Interesting bike with the transitional front facing dropouts but still has Miller kickstand. I can add that it's a "lightweight" bicycle.

Phatzo if you are interested I have a correct badge w/screws, correct chainguard, and correct fenderset in og black paint.

Sounds pretty accurate to me. Interesting bike with the transitional front facing dropouts but still has Miller kickstand. I can add that it's a "lightweight" bicycle.

Phatzo if you are interested I have a correct badge w/screws, correct chainguard, and correct fenderset in og black paint.

Kind of hard to tell in the pictures, but the pedals appear to have fancy wood blocks too. I could be wrong though.

Back