When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

help me identify this frame please

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

37fleetwood

Riding a '37 Fleetwood
I got this bike some time ago and no one seems to know what it is.
thanx.
DSC00453.gif

DSC00454.gif

DSC00455.gif

DSC00456.gif

Frame looks like

The frame rear end has the appearance of a mongoose, is this a BMX or cruiser frame?

it kinda looks like a home-made job. it almost looks like schwinn, I'm sure it isn't though.

krazi

Hi this is a 26" BMX cruiser designed after a Schwinn straight bar frame. someone said it was a Gary Littlejohn Fireroad Cruiser made in the mid to late '70s. I'm looking to find out what it is exactly and what it's worth. I'm not selling it at this time.
thanx.:)

BMX is a new world,Scott.Not sure we'll ever understand it---but WOW BMX got great bikes!
http://bmxmuseum.com/bikes/littlejohn/530
I have 3 rare 1976 bmx bikes--but not sure what to do with them!At least you got a big frame you can build and ride.Would be cool if MOTO-MAGs made a 26" set!
I have a first year Schwinn comp.,A first year Raleigh,and a M&L Racing.

Would be a real hoot to build up the littlejohn with wildwheels kustom wheels,power coat paint ,trick sprocket,nexis 7speed,3G fork,etc.
---sam

Looks like it WAS a Gary Littlejohn to me...

I didn't work on any in the 80s but I have some paperwork somewhere... I do have a 37 Fleetwood though it is a way better bike...don't sell yours!!!

Nutz!!!

Last edited:
Back