When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help Me Shine a Light on This Enwell

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

soddruntlestuntle

Wore out three sets of tires already!
So I picked up this vintage Enwell light for my Corvette last week for cheap; and part of the reason it was so cheap was because it was missing not only it's secondary bulb, but also the socket. There appear to be no identifying marks on the body, nor can I find any reference online. Do any of you fine folks happen to know the approximate vintage of said light, where someone might find replacement parts for it, and also, how in hell does the battery (or batteries) fit?

thumbnail_IMG_5492.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_5493.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_5494.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_5495.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_5496.jpg

Put in an 12 volt LED bulb and and run it off of a 9 volt battery inside the shell. Works well and I've done it several times. You can also add an LED flasher unit from AliExpress, which I've also done.

Put in an 12 volt LED bulb and and run it off of a 9 volt battery inside the shell. Works well and I've done it several times. You can also add an LED flasher unit from AliExpress, which I've also done.
I'd like to try that, thanks; you think I'd be able to find instructions and/or a diagram for a conversion like that online?

It's really simple- use a new two wire socket, run the wiring through the original switch (if it still works) and you are there. the original system used the bike frame for the ground connection so you have to isolate that.

Back