When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help: Mesinger saddle identification

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

J-wagon

I live for the CABE
Hi saddle experts, I think this mesinger is a prewar 1940ish B1? Not sure. Measures 11.5" X 10" wide. The only visible stamp is Mesinger Made in USA on underside of pan. The pad appears to be rubber. Has a missing crash tab. No stamps on mounting hardware. My plan is to sell it but I don't want to misrepresent the item plus I have no idea of fair value 😄.

BTW, if you are interested, feel free to pm.

See how your clamp has the bolt going through the rails. That is a postwar style modern clamp. The other one has the bolt bolt below the rails allowing the clamp to slide on the rails. These are referred to as sliding rail seats. They are prewar and early postwar. The sliding rail is typically more valuable. Hope this helps

See how your clamp has the bolt going through the rails. That is a postwar style modern clamp. The other one has the bolt bolt below the rails allowing the clamp to slide on the rails. These are referred to as sliding rail seats.
Now I see! Thx!

Back