When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help narrowing down bicycle identity and age! Long shot question.

-
I can see that seeing someone riding a bike like that, would be an experience. Takes time back a bit...
Even though it's still in pre-restoration stage, I still ride it to work almost every day. I won't pretend its easy on the knees or is a breeze up hill, but I thoroughly enjoy it. That feeling of experiencing what it was like to ride bikes a century ago.

Even though it's still in pre-restoration stage, I still ride it to work almost every day. I won't pretend its easy on the knees or is a breeze up hill, but I thoroughly enjoy it. That feeling of experiencing what it was like to ride bikes a century ago.
Good to hear it's being used regularly.
A few shots of your rides around NY would be great to see!

Good to hear it's being used regularly.
A few shots of your rides around NY would be great to see!
Once the restoration is complete, I hope to take it for a spin in some of the older parts of the city that don't have modern sky scrapers. Places with cobble stone streets like DUMBO or South Street Sea Port. I'll definitely post some photos then.

Dear TaVaris,

@Kennewick Man

Yes, it's part of the fun identifying these mysteries. Luckily you had the enigmatic 'Birmingham', and after that it was the chainwheel...

There's quite a bit more information here (in english), and the bike seems to have the same fork as yours.

The owner of the site is a member here. @Wing Your Heel

Have fun with your search.

Best Regards,

Adrian
While we're on the subject... picked this up a while back but haven't been able to ID... Assumed it's British and 20's-30's. Looks like it could be BSA parts after reading this thread. Any ideas?

Best,
Josh

Back