When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help need info on antique bicycle pedals

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

koolkatz

On Training Wheels
Hello Ive recently picked up a couple pairs of antique bicycle pedals and was wondering if anyone can recognized what they came off of? Sorry I don't have that much knowledge on antique bicycles. Any tips on recognizing pre-war bike pedals/parts or are these pre-war? Any help would be much appreciated thanks!

DSCF2992.JPG

DSCF2989.JPG

DSCF2977.JPG

DSCF2985.JPG

Hello Ive recently picked up a couple pairs of antique bicycle pedals and was wondering if anyone can recognized what they came off of? Sorry I don't have that much knowledge on antique bicycles. Any tips on recognizing pre-war bike pedals/parts or are these pre-war? Any help would be much appreciated thanks!

View attachment 747350

View attachment 747351

View attachment 747352

View attachment 747353
Post the pedal block length on the waffle tread pair - they look like ladies/junior size? BWDIK

Hi koolkatz,
I have two Iver Johnson racing bikes that have those exact same pedals. I think they may have been used for several years, I've included a pic of one. Most of my Iver racers have "Star Racing" or "Star Rat Trap" pedals and in the different catalogs that is noted. However in some years the catalogs simply said, "Racing" and I believe this was the pedal ( just a guess.) used, unfortunately I do not know the manufacturer. If you decide to sell them I'd be interested. Pete in Fitchburg

star.JPG

Thanks for all the info guys! The pedal block length on the waffle tread pair is 3 inches. There is a lot of interest in the TOC "Racing" Rat Trap pedals. I will probably end up putting them on eBay. PM me for details.

Back