When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help needed on correct reflector for balloon tire jaguar

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jim sciano

Finally riding a big boys bike
Does anyone know what the correct reflector should be on a balloon tire 54-55 Schwinn Jaguar. Any info is appreciated. Thanks

@Pantmaker is the only one I know of off hand that has an unmolested complete 54 Jag. Maybe he'll chime in with the info.

I wonder if it's the same 1 3/4" piece that was used on the new 55 middleweights.

1955 Corvette Opal Green Girls 001.JPG

1955 Corvette Opal Green Girls 002.JPG

1955 Corvette Opal Green Girls 005.JPG

1955 Corvette Opal Green Girls 006.JPG

That would be awesome. Trying to get mine as correct as possible. Thanks
Indeed that reflector might be it but, the diamond or triangular pattern in it might be smaller than that on Pantmaker's Nov. 1953 (1954 issue) ballooner. Hard to say for sure but, In his side view, the triangular, zig-zag reflection appears as if the pattern size of triangles are larger.

Yet it may also be as close as you can get. :confounded:

Here's the thread: https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/fresh-1953-stamped-jaguar.105850/

And reflector:

1953stampjag5-jpg.jpg

Thank you for all the help and effort. I’m down to the reflector and seat and mine should be original except for cables and typhoon tires. The monsoons just don’t exist.

Jim, I might have another one for your bike. I'll poke around tonight in the shop for it.

andrew

Back