When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HELP NEEDED!!!! RARE UNUSUAL BIKE ELWICK HOPPER CYCLES "BRONSON" CHOPPER STYLE BIKE

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Gstar1991

On Training Wheels
Hi, i came accross this bike today which is a elswick hopper cycles "bronson" bike.
Ive spent hours trying to find anything similar and not comeing up with any information.
Have a look at the pictures its a stunning bike, yes needs some tlc and rust removal but is fully funtional.
What do you think?

Looks like a Raleigh Chopper .
Fenders have some add on parts also weird back homemade rack .
Rust is going to be fun wheels look they will clean up though.
I had an Elswick Hopper Tour Anglais Prima Road bike made in 1961 was great bike .

I'm not sure "stunning" is the word I would use but it is unusual. Looks like it has been modified and will definitely need some love! V/r Shawn

Couldn't find any 'Elswick Hopper' catalogues over here.
Only information reference I could find is that they were apparently manufactured in Hungary by the venerable Hungarian bicycle/motorcycle manufacturers 'Pannonia".
Elswick simply rebadged them.

That bike reminds me of the Iverson muscle bikes from the 60's & 70's. Also reminds me of the MTD(?) Wedge bikes. Interesting!! 🤔

Back