When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help on ID of kids bike.

-

Mark Johnston

Finally riding a big boys bike
My friend asked me to fix this up for her grandchild & I became curious as to what it is. Someone repainted it previously.
Thanks
87137429-87D6-4C7E-8650-5FB3C921819F.jpeg

Lookin at the fork I would think it is just a common ,newer bike from a big box store. If it is just go to a LBS and see if they have some old wheels that were thrown out. Fix it up with a fresh paint job and make a little kid happy.

I've seen plenty of this frame design from when I worked in a bicycle shop. As I recall they are China made and from approximately around 1990. Just an inexpensive child bike, nothing more. Go ahead and fix it up for your friend and let the grandchild have fun riding it.

I've seen plenty of this frame design from when I worked in a bicycle shop. As I recall they are China made and from approximately around 1990. Just an inexpensive child bike, nothing more. Go ahead and fix it up for your friend and let the grandchild have fun riding it.

Ok, I have all of the parts. I was just curious about its origin.
I was thinking it might be Japanese as it has the same crankset style, seatpost clamp, and other details as my Yamaha Moto-Bike.
Thanks

Back