When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help on ID

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

b 17 fan

Finally riding a big boys bike
Roadmaster head badge springer front end and serial 3B97055 52CW?
IdWzgC1IxVax4ZJbtmLvP7UpG31iBEvQzwEI_ygks6C36eKRxIx3XyFYaITTdADC1V_L6O5nyhE-qJOX1=w1803-h1014-no.jpg
mGnmS4Un8Llc-K2Ri0C0nZ5NmJW1_-bVDavv2YWSiT4JphGJofx_8RGd7x_lbgdfiX0OgwJMuI-CEz0ko=w1803-h1014-no.jpg

Pretty much answered your own question. CWC's (Cleveland welding company) own brand is roadmaster and it's a 1952

Thanks , I was not sure it was that easy to decipher that serial number . I'm sure no real value here but may just make a fun rider. Still learning from you guys

Last edited:
Actually, it's usually not so simple but, 52 seems to have been the first year, its year was stamped after the big C with little w inside it. Otherwise it gets tricky before then.. Cw with no date beginning about 46, and more difficult before then too.

And now with your date, just google up ya some 1952 Roadmaster bikes to pinpoint the style/type it could be.
Thanks , I was nos sure it was that easy to decipher that serial number . I'm sure no real value here but may just make a fun rider. Still learning from you guys

Back