When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HELP!! OUT OF MY LEAGUE!!! ID PLEASE

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Luvmyboys

Look Ma, No Hands!
I am not a bike guy really, I prefer to play around in the BANGSTICKS mostly, but I found myself in a position to pick up a few early schwinns. I was taken back at the beauty and craftsmanship and thought I would throw my chips in and see what happens. This one I have tried to figure out but it's has me going in circles. I believe it to be late 40s early 50 phantom. What say ye gurus? Pretty sure the tank is repop.

20230105_182018.jpg

20230105_181809.jpg

Thanks gentlemen! Now I'm not sure how I go about this but it is for sale I just don't have a clue as to how much to ask! I'm not super deep into it and don't want to take advantage of anybody but I don't want to leave to much on the table. I Have 3 others to sell also S I picked up a 4 pack fairly priced since the guy sold the John Wayne collectors Winchester 30-30 from under my feet while I was driving 4 hours to get it. So that being said if anyone has a idea to helpe price it I suppose I would have to post it in the for sale forum! I really want someone to buy this bike and be happy feeling they got a good deal and make a little money. I'm going to work on my next post and try ND put 2 in it together I know one is a 1970 stingray orange krate. So thanks again ND any more help would be greatly apprciated.

Thanks gentlemen! Now I'm not sure how I go about this but it is for sale I just don't have a clue as to how much to ask! I'm not super deep into it and don't want to take advantage of anybody but I don't want to leave to much on the table. I Have 3 others to sell also S I picked up a 4 pack fairly priced since the guy sold the John Wayne collectors Winchester 30-30 from under my feet while I was driving 4 hours to get it. So that being said if anyone has a idea to helpe price it I suppose I would have to post it in the for sale forum! I really want someone to buy this bike and be happy feeling they got a good deal and make a little money. I'm going to work on my next post and try ND put 2 in it together I know one is a 1970 stingray orange krate. So thanks again ND any more help would be greatly apprciated.

welcome to the cabe, there are 2 places here to sell complete bicycles:

Welcome to the Cabe, now that you have mentioned the stingray expect alot of personal messages (PMs). Let's see some more pic's please. You should read the rules on the DOND and post them there. We would love to watch it.

Back