When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HELP!! OUT OF MY LEAGUE!!! ID PLEASE

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I'm not sure about Nything with this except the tank is defianltly repop, likely the seat and rear light also repop as someone here pointed out earlier.

20230119_100503.jpg

20230119_100425.jpg

20230119_100453.jpg

20230119_100404.jpg

20230119_100355.jpg

20230119_100351.jpg

The red prewar is a 1940 or 1941 DX that somebody rebuilt with parts they had laying around. The paint job looks pretty decent. Not completely correct but it’s not bad.

Welcome, It looks like a june of '53, The seat and tank are reproductions. Real nice bike.
Besides the tank being much nicer than the rest of the bike,how can you tell its a repop ? I thought repop tanks have a black piece on the front of the tank,like a spacer.

Besides the tank being much nicer than the rest of the bike,how can you tell its a repop ? I thought repop tanks have a black piece on the front of the tank,like a spacer.
The black should extend in the center all the way to the front of the tank in between the top and bottom chrome section chrome parts.

Back