When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

help please?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
B

barb

ok so heres the thing...a couple weeks ago i went out into my parents barn and i found a bike. this bike was definitely my grandpas but my dad doesnt know whether or not it may have belonged to my great grandpa? i cant figure out anything about it! the bike has a logo on the front that says "cleveland" and i was told by the owner of a bike shop that it was made by ccm. but other than that im fairly well in the dark. its got 28" wheels and i dont know what else to say. does anyone know how to find out what kind of bike this is?

Is there any way that you can post a picture that would help us a lot in telling you what it is.
Where are you located in the States or Canada?

im in canada, about an hour outside of vancouver. im not very good with technology but ill see what i can to do get a picture up. any help you could give me would be awesome :)

Cleveland bicycles

I checked on the Wheelmen site and they list 5 different manufacturers of Cleveland brand bicycles,all American manufactured,all dating to the early 1900's,you could contact them for additional info

I actually came across the wheelmen site before i found this one. I started scrolling through and all i could think was "i may be in over my head" lol

Here are the Pictures

bikepictures001.gif

bikepictures002.gif

bikepictures005.gif

Well it definately says CCM at the top of the headbadge,the sprocket/crank assembly may be replacements,contact Walter Branche thru the member list,he is very knowledgeable about early bikes and may be able to help you more or steer you in the right direction

awesome thanks guys! its a little difficult for me to figure out much about this bike because it was my grandpas but then it was my dads when he was little. which means he did a bunch of stuff to it (like painting it blue...it used to be red i found a chip in the paint) and apparently he thinks either him or his dad sawed of the front fender at one point. but that was a long time ago and he doesnt really remember lol.

Back