When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help Please

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Stephanie Govier

On Training Wheels
Good morning,

I am new to the Schwinn world and am looking for some help in finding the year/history of this bike. It was a gift to my son from an elderly man in Florida last year. My son is hoping to do his history presentation on the bike. Any help/suggestions would be most appreciated!! The serial number is SNGNPO4H76661

12665780_1278422558841697_1019790104_n.jpg

This bike is only about 10 - 12 years old. Someone has changed the handle bars. These were sold at Wal-mart, Target and Toy's are us. Sorry but not much history here.

Rideahiggins is right but as far as Schwinn goes, this was a pretty big deal! They tried to remarket the Stingray sort of. There was alot of hype about these bikes at the time! Turns out, they didn't go over so well. Other people probably know more and hopefully will chime in.

I sold a mint one last month for $100. I bought the bike new, kept it in my house for the past 10 years, never ridden, and had all the original paperwork/hangtags, wheel cardboard/etc... One like that would be about $50-75 tops. V/r Shawn

I agree about $75. These bikes are horrible to ride. They are super heavy and our legs are in pain after a slight hill. Real junk if you ask me. Another fail for the new Schwinn and Walmart. How people were able to sell them for $400 like that artcle said is beyond me

image.jpg
image.jpg
As stated before, not a valuable bike and prices for these fluctuate from $30.-$250.00. Someone on Craigslist had one listed for $400.00(dreamer). Average price around here:$80. I bought 2; $60. Each...not for the collectibility but because I think they're cool. Fun to putt around the neighborhood on. Couldn't afford a real chopper!

Back