When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help .... Schwinn Mayweg need info

-

Ute

On Training Wheels
34789871-108B-4DFE-9DB2-6B0A9DBE14AB.jpeg
0871FF11-7149-4741-87AD-504BDD93A1BC.jpeg
635C701B-C24D-446A-AC04-A62547635629.jpeg
A70D602C-6AA7-41A7-9A3C-DB532DB05C03.jpeg
593FA692-6211-4EEF-9884-94340E435A60.jpeg
We got this bike from our dad and we can't find any info on it so we can sell it I'm German and researched " mayweg" but it looks like the closest I find is that it's a possible 50's Could you guys help me please ? What is it and where can I sell it for how much It's a beauty but needs tlc Thank you

Mayweg is the maker of that front carrier. The bike is a 1956-57 or 58 Schwinn Corvette, but I'm betting on 58 due to the 2 speed. Serial number should be on the left rear dropout by the axle nut. Bike looks pretty much complete and the only item I see that's not original is the seat. Someone messed with the 2 speed shifter and cable clamps though.

Mayweg is the maker of that front carrier. The bike is a 1956-57 or 58 Schwinn Corvette, but I'm betting on 58 due to the 2 speed. Serial number should be on the left rear dropout by the axle nut. Bike looks pretty much complete and the only item I see that's not original is the seat. Someone messed with the 2 speed shifter and cable clamps though.
Thank you very much for the info When you say someone messed with the speed shifter and cable clamps, what do you mean by that ? Is that bad ? And do you know how much I could ask for ? And possibly where I could sell it ? I greatly appreciate the info

your a memder here so you could list it inthe for sale section,make sure you put a price on it ant list the erialnumber i would estimate where i come from at $150.00,but list it for what you want and see where it goes,it will sell locally ezer with no packing and shippig cost which can kill a deal on a bike in this price range as it usually doubles the over all cost

your a memder here so you could list it inthe for sale section,make sure you put a price on it ant list the erialnumber i would estimate where i come from at $150.00,but list it for what you want and see where it goes,it will sell locally ezer with no packing and shippig cost which can kill a deal on a bike in this price range as it usually doubles the over all cost
Thank you so much for the feedback I will try locally Have a great day

Back