When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help! solved: Velvet deLuxe 1935 Huffman

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Shes rolling again, better than ever with several Morrow NOS parts including the axel, not for beginners.;)
IMG_7932.JPG
IMG_6233.JPG

@jd56 can you edit the title to Huffman Velvet DeLuxe please.:cool:

Shes rolling again, better than ever with several Morrow NOS parts including the axel, not for beginners.;)
View attachment 871023View attachment 871024
@jd56 can you edit the title to Huffman Velvet DeLuxe please.:cool:
Wished I could change the title but, using my only internet source, Tapatalk. I'm not given the moderate option.

Hey Dave S. or Scott McC., can you help me out on this one?

Mark, the bike is looking good and all my Daytons ride smoothly.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hi,
I found this thread and had high hopes it was a real Velvet de Luxe, but it looks like it's not.

I'm attaching some pics of mine in case someone wants to take a stab at who might have made it.
It has an undated hub by Eclipse Machine Co. of Elmira, NY. No pic-my phone can't seem to take a usable photo of some thing round and shiny : (

Thanks
Pete

49739-R1-20-5.jpg

Velvet de Luxe Headbadge.jpg

Picture1002181119_1 (2).jpg

I'm attaching some pics of mine in case someone wants to take a stab at who might have made it.
Cool bike and badge.
I'm not sure about the mfger on your bike.
It needs its own thread and looks to me to be pre 33 based on wheel size alone.
Take pics of frame characteristics: Rear Stays, bottom bracket, head tube and forks and Start a thread.
Here's another shot of my Velvet deLuxe because I love it.
IMG_6329.JPG

Cool bike and badge.
I'm not sure about the mfger on your bike.
It needs its own thread and looks to me to be pre 33 based on wheel size alone.
Take pics of frame characteristics: Rear Stays, bottom bracket, head tube and forks and Start a thread.
Here's another shot of my Velvet deLuxe because I love it.
View attachment 877601
Hi,
Before I start a new thread am I right that your bike was determined to be a Huffman, and the Velvet de Luxe badge added at some later date? Wouldn't want to add to the confusion by comparing to yours.
I've had no luck finding any info on Velvet de Luxe.

Pete

jd started this thread on a Velvet Deluxe and now someone has come forward with what looks like the real deal, why would you want him start another thread.?

jd started this thread on a Velvet Deluxe and now someone has come forward with what looks like the real deal, why would you want him start another thread.?
Just because it is a different manufacturer that deserves its own thread.
Thanks for posting.
IMG_7939.JPG

I am glad @64 Pete posted his Velvet DeLuxe to see what this bikes badge came from.
Thanks for that too.

Last edited:
Back