When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HELP!! Straight bar tank without horn?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

randanlow

Look Ma, No Hands!
I have a straight bar tank with no horn? Can’t seem to find anything about it as to when it was made and what model. About 21.5” long
IMG_1160.JPG
IMG_1161.JPG
IMG_1162.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a straight bar that the bars continue down the seat stay. I’m assuming that’s why this would not fit?

I have a straight bar that the bars continue down the seat stay. I’m assuming that’s why this would not fit?

Is your bike a schwinn? ... I can’t remember the name, Tornado? Sounds like the bike you have... no tanks came on those and as far as I know none will fit it... different straight bar animal... tank is flying star like island schwinn said... towards the end of tank equipped bikes for schwinn..

Is your bike a schwinn? ... I can’t remember the name, Tornado? Sounds like the bike you have... no tanks came on those and as far as I know none will fit it... different straight bar animal... tank is flying star like island schwinn said... towards the end of tank equipped bikes for schwinn..

Yes it’s a tornado. Makes sense now[emoji1304] Thanks guys!!

My wife has a 59 Tornado I think that tank may fit? According to the catalogue the tank should have a horn though.

'58-mid '61 Tornados, Skippers, and Flying Stars had the separate twin straight bars, and the deluxe versions had tanks, The mid '61 redesign has the bars continuing past the seat tube, and is usually attributed to the one year only '62 straight bar Typhoon.

Back