When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help to pick up a bike in souht caroline

-

manny and his bicycle

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Hi all cabers..

Im watching a bike on eBay a raleigh bicycle but seller doesnt want shipping even in US..he sent me a quote of shipment by fedex...to California... 504 USD....woooooowwwwww very very expensive...i have payed 250 from Pensilvanya to ca...and 300 since united kingdom to ca....so 504 USD is crazy price...

Well i want to ask for any idea about other options to ship it to California or anybody near to mount pleasant???

Im small but crazy bicycle lover...and serious guy toó...

I have done some deals here on CABE.....

Thank all guys in advance...

God bless you

Crazy is right!:p

Not that hard to be a Schwinn fanatic!

Breaker one niner do you ship from Mexico?

Nater

20180522_143419.jpg

20180502_172056.jpg

20180507_143037.jpg

20180507_182905.jpg

Last edited:
Thats no matter buddy....i delete any contact with the seller...im ok i dont care if guy doesnt want make a deal...respect him and i will be looking for Bikes..good night
I live near Charlotte, NC - There is the small town of Mt. Pleasant, North Carolina a few miles down the road from me.

The South Carolina state line is about an hour from me...lemme know if I can help.

Back