When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help What is this?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Mini Twins usually had a Yellow band kick back Bendix...gearing was different.

If that rim is nice with no dings? You might have yourself a 400 dollar Stingray wheel there! Good luck!

Mini Twins usually had a Yellow band kick back Bendix...gearing was different.

If that rim is nice with no dings? You might have yourself a 400 dollar Stingray wheel there! Good luck!
Yes is is. Very clean I put it on but didn't find it ridable, so I went back to the original rim on the Twin. Now that i look closer there are no chain marks on the gear. Thank you Jason

Looks like this Blue Band Overdrive hub may be the later version as the brake arm is stamped “Model B” and a stamped date on the backside of the arm.
I’ve seen this on the 1968 Stingrays.

The 65-66 Stingrays are not a Model B, plus no date stamp on these early versions.

Looks like this Blue Band Overdrive hub may be the later version as the brake arm is stamped “Model B” and a stamped date on the backside of the arm.
I’ve seen this on the 1968 Stingrays.

The 65-66 Stingrays are not a Model B, plus no date stamp on these early versions.
Yes is a model B and the code on the back is C 8? TY We'll get this thing to the right bike lol

So when did they start stamping the S2’s on the side? I know on the S7 It started around 65 1966. So you have a later hub in an earlier rim?

S-2 Side stamped started @ the end of 1968. For the 69 model year. As 68 Krate rears factory correct are center stamped. Same with Stingrays. 1969 are all Side stamped.

Back