When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help! Which one is the correct Elgin Bluebird handlebar and front hub?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Whizzerpro

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hi cabers. I need some help from the Elgin Bluebird experts. I have a 1936 Bluebird and I want to know wich one is the correct handlebar and front hub. Here are the pictures of the parts I have. Thanks.

6C8ACC45-B2DF-41E0-99AC-454E9A0F3133.jpeg

BF907974-BBEA-4ACE-B50D-989B71766DBE.jpeg

I'll double check in the morning but I don't think either set of bars are correct--although they will work. V/r Shawn

Although you won't see it the knurling on mine appears to be split but I'm trying to see it with a flashlight so not positive. I'd say if the bars measure correctly and have the same profile you're good. V/r Shawn

I'll double check in the morning but I don't think either set of bars are correct--although they will work.
Although you won't see it the knurling on mine appears to be split but I'm trying to see it with a flashlight so not positive. I'd say if the bars measure correctly and have the same profile you're good. V/r Shawn
Thank you for the information Shawn. 😊

Back