When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help Whizzer Sportsman

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mikecuda

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I'm building from the ground up a Whizzer Sportsman. What type and source to buy the headset for the headtube. I'm using the Whizzer Sportsman fork assembly. THX

my sportsman.jpg

I am looking for a Raleigh Wisp, a small 16 inch wheel bicycle if anyone has one to sell. Parts or complete.

I'm building from the ground up a Whizzer Sportsman. What type and source to buy the headset for the headtube. I'm using the Whizzer Sportsman fork assembly. THX

View attachment 1593544
Good luck on the build. It appears from the picture you are holding a 1999-2003 WC1 engine? If so and it has not been upgraded to the NE5 specs you might want to reconsider investing in a great build with that motor. The stock WC1 engine is well know for its short life span. (I may be wrong so an apology in advance) Just a suggesting to consider.

Good luck on the build. It appears from the picture you are holding a 1999-2003 WC1 engine? If so and it has not been upgraded to the NE5 specs you might want to reconsider investing in a great build with that motor. The stock WC1 engine is well know for its short life span. (I may be wrong so an apology in advance) Just a suggesting to consider.
Old photo. I sent it back to the seller. I might install a 4 stroke in the hole.

Back