When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help with 16" Colson

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Don't know how useful these photos are, they are the best I could do while holding my old digital together. It's literally coming apart while I'm trying to shoot pics:

Wheels014-1.jpg

Wheels013-1.jpg

If you need something specific to show up in the photo, let me know and I'll attempt a better shot this coming weekend. That's about the only time I'm home in daylight hours and have time to do stuff outside the house this time of year.

Dave

Don't know how useful these photos are, they are the best I could do while holding my old digital together. It's literally coming apart while I'm trying to shoot pics:

Wheels014-1.jpg

Wheels013-1.jpg

If you need something specific to show up in the photo, let me know and I'll attempt a better shot this coming weekend. That's about the only time I'm home in daylight hours and have time to do stuff outside the house this time of year.

Dave

Cool deal! Thanks Dave, those rims are identical to those on bike and similar to ones on my Columbia 16" . Hopefully someone will be able to help me out with info on front sprocket and fenders. LuisGT

Back