When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help with 28" ArchBar ID

-

MassHarley

On Training Wheels
Looking for some help with the manufacture of this 28" archbar bike I recently found. The head badge shows S.B. Call & Sons of Springfield Mass. However my research shows S.B. Call & Sons was an athletic clothing store so I believe they had these bikes made for them and re-badged for sale in their store.

Overall I think someone took really good care of this bike. Original giant chain tread tires and Troxel tip top seat. Pedals are much newer and its missing some handlebar grips.

Any help would be great!

Mike

IMG_2062.jpg

IMG_2069.jpg

IMG_2064.jpg

IMG_2065.JPG

IMG_2071.JPG

IMG_2075.jpg

Could it be an early Westfield Miami build? Sure is interesting. Great condition- more crucial piks needed.

Machine in this thread is a Miami-Built ... year unknown.

Refer to these fotos presented by Member, redline1968 ....

..... patric

IMG_3335  miami redline1968.jpg

IMG_3336  miami redline1968.jpg

IMG_3339  miami redline1968.jpg

IMG_3334 miami redline1968.jpg

And these fotos presented by Member, ace ....

Miami built archbar 003  miami ace.jpg

New England archbar 001 miami ace.jpg

New England archbar 004 miami ace.jpg

New England archbar 003  miami ace.jpg

Mine arch bike has same chainring as yours. Mine is unbadged so I’m still searching for badge. Great loooking bike and good luck with your search.

1547691208557.jpeg

Thank you very much! I believe Miami Built is correct. It most closely resembles the pictures originally supplied by Redline1968.

Yes, the pedals absolutely look out of place, hopefully I can find a replacement set soon!

Does anyone have a guess at an age?

Thank you very much! I believe Miami Built is correct. It most closely resembles the pictures originally supplied by Redline1968.

Yes, the pedals absolutely look out of place, hopefully I can find a replacement set soon!

Does anyone have a guess at an age?

You may have to refer to the ''Does anyone here own a Miami / Flying Merkel Bicycle ?'' thread.

Type title in search bar ... upper right ................ a lotta info there .... 37 pages to date.

Back