When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help with an Ace

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Best to Sell that bike to a caber. Last thing you need is the bike hobby monkey on your back...
pretty soon wife leaves, kids disown you, job loss then obsessive compulsive crap begins...
and you're living on CL and Ebay not eating, bathing, working .... and it's all downward spiral time.

: (

Best to Sell that bike to a caber. Last thing you need is the bike hobby monkey on your back...
pretty soon wife leaves, kids disown you, job loss then obsessive compulsive crap begins...
and you're living on CL and Ebay not eating, bathing, working .... and it's all downward spiral time.

: (

Well, I suppose that would work but then my others would get lonely. I have quite a few to include a 1935 Hiawatha, 1946 Schwinn Packard, 1955 Huffy Customliner, 1962 Schwinn Typhoon, 1963 Schwinn Corvette, etc., etc., etc.... :)

https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/5-minutes-with-goof-off.91215/
https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/early-hornet-before-and-after-pics.140265/

The key is figuring out what kind of paint was used and what best removes it. Goof off, Acetone, Oven Cleaner, Graffiti remover, etc. etc. - sometimes it takes a little trial and error on a non-visible spot to figure it out. There have been tons of threads on here about stuff people have used with varying success.

In the case I end up repainting the bike is there some where to get stencils for painting the striping and accents on the frame and fenders?

Back