When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help With Another Badgeless Toc Bike?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Beautiful build
What model Duro tires are they?
They sure look good from the side.
Hard to find a 700C tire with period tread pattern

Thanks. The tires are not 700C. It's a girl's bike with 26 x 1 3/8" tires. The pic in post #1 shows a black tire on the rear rim. It was a 26" modern tire on a tubular type rim so obviously a non-starter for riding. But it gave me the idea of buying a pair of white 26" tires to let sit on the rim like that for display purposes. It took a while to find a white pair online but I found these Duros - no words on the sidewall other than "Duro - Nylon". They came from Florida and with the shipping and taxes and duty and exchange rate, they cost me an arm and a leg.

Then this project really took off when I was poking around on the Cerchio Ghisallo website and discovered that they can make wood clincher rims for 26 x 1 3/8" tires in whatever spoke count I needed (They cost me my other arm and leg).

When I need white/cream 700C tires for my 28" wood rim bikes, I order Electra Amsterdam 700 x 40C 622 cream tires. They fit right on the clincher wood rims used by CCM a hundred years ago.

Back