When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help with collection disposal

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

filmonger

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
In Memoriam
As many of you know I have been diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer.... as it happened this occurred while I was visiting my mother when my stepfather was dying in Cairo GA. I started to sell the collection at that time when I was diagnosed and I quickly headed back to Dublin Ireland for treatment. I left it to my Mother to complete the transactions. Well - she messed that up royally and now is also unwell. So I need some help from a fellow collector who could use a little extra dough and possible some parts or bikes. If someone could make it down to Cairo GA and collect everything from my Mother - I would be happy to pay for them to get the stuff. Then - they could go through it and sell what they feel is sellable, split the profits and keep some of the parts they feel they may want. We can work that out. I have a few bad pictures that my mother had taken of what is in the office there. There are also a few parts in a bus and a container as well that are not pictured. Because my mother messed up the sales so badly I am not sure of what is left, what she sent and what she did not send. If any of you out there have not already been refunded ( I think most of you have ) kindly let me know and I will sort it out ASAP. These pictures she has sent me are what I think is still there.

f0034933-1a92-49db-a56f-68fd9a935640.jpg
2b6d4873-4077-447a-a4a9-4a277519df6e.jpg
e490f5de-c7e0-4f73-b254-7bae7d3d88e9.jpg
6b18290c-7a6c-4ed4-ab5f-f6e5cede397f.jpg
0de25bc4-a987-4c7f-914f-0a39e95efc93.jpg
3b4707d6-bf8d-48c3-93ff-ab39f37a4742.jpg
1bd7ee75-5644-43bf-ad22-99a715034d56.jpg
5453a328-c65e-4c16-8c1d-3ca26ffe72fb.jpg
19bf48c2-6622-48d7-a1f5-f25bcd7a45cc.jpg
a738347d-b9d4-4701-b8858.jpg

I am usually never at a loss for words, but when I read something like this, it just breaks my heart and I can't think of anything I can say.
I've always looked forward to your historic photographic essays, Filmonger.
I'm so sorry to hear of your need to sell off your collection.
I think this type of event is in the back of all of our minds, and in the end, we just hope that some of the most precious items can find their way into the hands of their next caretaker regardless of value.
My only hope after I go, is that the legacy of a certain item carries on.
I sincerely hope and prey that your cancer can be treated and dealt with, and that you're able to enjoy many more years of admiring things of beauty.

Wow I’m really sad to hear this.. my sister has been diagnosed with a rare cancer....Im dealing with it now it’s been very stressful month for me. I know Dealing with selling stuff makes it hard. Hope thing get better.

Back