When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help With Early Teens Columbia

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

luckyfind

Finally riding a big boys bike
I just picked this up today. I'm pretty excited about it but that's every new bike that comes home. Living in northern Idaho bike finds can be few and far between. This one was on Craigslist and excited me enough to drive seven hours round trip to make it mine[emoji7]. My drive started at 4:00 am this morning. I had to make it back to my daughters concert at 1:00pm. All went well wife is happy daughter is happy and I am happy! I will be cleaning and undressing the newer parts off the bike to revile what is left of the original bike tonight. More pics to follow soon.
02f3f35b36e9039ed4f62fb4472a9bf2.jpg
df46af9366e593ef4fb0a91458fe99e6.jpg
I know there is quite a bit of wrong parts on the bike. That goes without saying. I believe this bike (frame, forks, and fenders) to be original Columbian built. I have a bike that is almost exactly the same. The serial number got me excited! Could this be a ww1 military machine. That is my guess?? What do you guys think? The drab green under the maroon plus the U.S. Before the serial number is what I'm going on. Does the 2 that kind of floats by its self suggest 1912? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Tomas
0059fd22c454e9c462f5dac7c66af2dd.jpg
b3def768f452ea608b01db52d78ea92b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody have any good tips on lightly taking off paint without disturbing original paint?

I've had good luck with pro strength Goof Off , graffiti remover. Spray it on, scrub with brush or rags, depending on the strength of the paint you're removing. Great score, good luck w/ it.

Thanks for the help rustyspoke66 and thanks mike j for the tip on the goof off. I'll post pics when it's ready to ride.

Back