When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help with ID!!! Arc Bar!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
close but no cigar?

valuebadge.JPG

??????????????????????????

View attachment 141956

??????????????????????????

When 'bike' posted this Value Badge ... my heart cried out .. "How He Do Dat ?? ... "Bike Found That Mystery Badge !!" ...
"Everybody Dance, Now !!" .... then I goes to double-check that unusual, perimeter-shape on the head-tube .... and my
heart sank quicker than the blacksmith's anvil in some versions of the film, Titanic ... but .. all is not lost ........

It's important to remember that NOT MANY CABErs came forward with a suggestion as to what might fill that empty and
lonely spot on the head-tube of that mysterious arch-bar .. although the other decent suggestion was proposed by
Nickinator ...proposing a Davis-Yale Badge ......... ALMOST CORRECT .. but still sooo many miles from home ... ANYHOO ......

Bike and Nickinator .. i know i speak for many in saying ... "Each Of You Possesses An Enormous Point o' Character ... As
Evidenced In The Manner You Both Shower Infinite Sparks of Determination .... i (we) Salute You ...."

This is for Nick and Bike ............
Please forgive the sharing aspect ... the supply of coupons is low ... last day for coupon 03-31-14
flying merkel badge  copy.jpg

=============================================================================================
=============================================================================================

Last edited:
I was screwing around a bit earlier and overlaid the badge. As suspected, it's close, and it appears the screw holes would even line up, but not quite. Is it possible that this badge was altered from one year to another? Who knows?

13090057453_86cf1478e6_b-1.jpg

I was screwing around a bit earlier and overlaid the badge. As suspected, it's close, and it appears the screw holes would even line up, but not quite. Is it possible that this badge was altered from one year to another? Who knows?

13090057453_86cf1478e6_b-1.jpg

Krautwaggen ... my .. but you are an investigative Li'l Devil today !!!

Whooda thunk about "badge-design variations ??!!

Good Form !!!!!!

.......... patric cafaro

Brian ... this is for you .................................

flying merkel badge  copy.jpg

=================================================================================
=================================================================================

Back