When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HELP With ID of a Shelby Cadillac Bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Gruby62

On Training Wheels
Wow, this sight has lots of info!! New here due to just finding this bike in the attic of a garage. Its been there a LONG time!! The tires have pretty much became solid and are flaking off of the rim. Heres what I do know about the bike. Its badged a Cadillac which as I understand was made by Shelby. The serial number is V820937. The rear hub is marked New Departure Model D and the brake is marked New Departure. Looks like not much is known on the serial numbers so I started researching the hub and brake. From what I can tell by the brake it should be a 1940-1941??? Looking for some info from the experts on what year this bike may have been made? Any help would be great!! .

Bike 2.jpeg

Bike 4.jpeg

Bike.jpeg

Bike 3.jpeg

NIce find! Holy grail twin alum lights are missing... but what is there could sure be pretty with a clean up!
Rare model...I think 1940 or 41

I looked all over for the lights but could not find them. The guy who owned the bike was 90+ and this bike has probably been in the rafters since the 70's. Trying to figure a value on it.

Back