When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HELP With ID of a Shelby Cadillac Bicycle

-

Gruby62

On Training Wheels
Wow, this sight has lots of info!! New here due to just finding this bike in the attic of a garage. Its been there a LONG time!! The tires have pretty much became solid and are flaking off of the rim. Heres what I do know about the bike. Its badged a Cadillac which as I understand was made by Shelby. The serial number is V820937. The rear hub is marked New Departure Model D and the brake is marked New Departure. Looks like not much is known on the serial numbers so I started researching the hub and brake. From what I can tell by the brake it should be a 1940-1941??? Looking for some info from the experts on what year this bike may have been made? Any help would be great!! .

Bike 2.jpeg

Bike 4.jpeg

Bike.jpeg

Bike 3.jpeg

NIce find! Holy grail twin alum lights are missing... but what is there could sure be pretty with a clean up!
Rare model...I think 1940 or 41

I looked all over for the lights but could not find them. The guy who owned the bike was 90+ and this bike has probably been in the rafters since the 70's. Trying to figure a value on it.

Back