When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help with ID some shop basement finds

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Craig Marrow is selling the same tires on eBay. Manta Ray and others as he says, but these were not used on the Manta. I say wheel chair style tires, smooth rounded slicks like those I have never seen on a bike.

Craig Marrow is selling the same tires on eBay. Manta Ray and others as he says, but these were not used on the Manta. I say wheel chair style tires, smooth rounded slicks like those I have never seen on a bike.

Agreed. The only other possibility I thought of is a Sulky

The 24 inch slicks were used on the rear rims of the Schwinn Town and Country Tri-wheeler adult tricycles.

Last edited:
The 24 inch slicks were used on the rear rims of the Schwinn Town and Country Tri-wheeler adult tricycles.

Nah.... Popular bike back in the day and I never saw one with those tires at my local Schwinn Shop or in front of the grocery stores. The dealer always had two T&C's sitting on the floor ready to go at moments notice and all had the black wall sports touring tires. Grandma didn't need no slicks on her grocery gitter. lol

1573537332674.png

G) Adhesive backed asbestos (?) bezels.
I thought they were old patch kits. NOT
Guess ?

Those look like the old hot patches -- clamp them patch side down on tire or tube, and then light the material that looks like asbestos -- lots of smoke, but they worked well.
I think you may be right...Camel brand?
1573556293982.png

Back