When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help With Identification

-

Marine6072

On Training Wheels
IMG_9783.jpeg

Unfortunately this is currently the only photo I have available. I have searched the net and CABE for days now trying to get an identification as well as FB Bicycle group and have had some feedback but when I cross reference identifications presented I don’t find confirmation. The identifications presented have been Rollfast, Snyder Fastback as well as Hawthorne Fastback. All these are close but the difference that I find is the one I have photograph of has different frame design which I have edited with a circle where the middle bar of the double top curves down and intersects into the hangar sproket. Any help in identification is much appreciated

Brouse thru this thread.
Thank You for the link. All of these Double Bar Roadsters have similarities to the bicycle in question however none have the middle bar that connects into the the sprocket hangar: On all the double bar roadsters the middle bar intersects into the seat tube at various points

Thank You for the link. All of these Double Bar Roadsters have similarities to the bicycle in question however none have the middle bar that connects into the the sprocket hangar: On all the double bar roadsters the middle bar intersects into the seat tube at various points
From what I can see, both the upper and lower top tubes intersect the seat tube. The seat tube is attached to the BB shell.

From what I can see, both the upper and lower top tubes intersect the seat tube. The seat tube is attached to the BB shell.
I see it now I’d looked at it seeing it thru my preconceived idea of the connection. I really appreciate the helpful insight

Back