When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help with identifying this bike please

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Drzdave58

Finally riding a big boys bike
Anyone know what this is?

Looks like an early CCM ( Canadian Cycle and Motor company). The pedals look like aluminum Gibsons. Or could be a Cleveland made in Canada.

That’s a great find and I love the seat.
That’s all I know. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pretty rough...I love the seat..what should I pay for it?.1173591

.he’s also got this jc Higgins.

I went and looked at the bikes but decided they were just going to be too much work to get them rideable...lots of rust and and who knows what other issues there would be...but the frames and wheels looked straight and good on them both..such a shame to see them in that state...somebody should be riding them..it killed me to leave them but hopefully someone with the dedication and fortitude will buy them.

Where are they located? Do you have a link to the ad?
I actually picked up the vintage CCM bike for a fellow caber that lives not too far from me..he’s got it now..but the jc Higgins is still up for grabs ...the bike is located near Peterborough, Ontario, Canada...you interested in it?

As a way to limit my bicycle habit, i stick with CCMs, thanks for the consideration though.

What style bottom bracket does your new CCM have?

Back