When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help with Kenny Roberts BMX Bike Description

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jon Holder

Look Ma, No Hands!
Just want to check with you guys that I am describing this bike correctly. I believe it to be a 1976 Kenny Roberts Grand National tribute bike of which only 200 were made and of those only a handful have survived. Bike looks all original to me and the petals
are stamped 76 which leads me to believe they are original as well. Would appreciate comments on the description as well as comments on desirability of this bike.

IMG_2833.jpg

IMG_2821.jpg

IMG_2824.jpg

IMG_2825.jpg

IMG_2826.jpg

IMG_2827.jpg

Wow! That looks unused.nice Ashtabula parts.pretty impresssive frame.ive never even heard of that bike.its very kool.do you know who the manufacturer is? Funny as I'm reading this,they talk about Kenny Robert's on American pickers

From what I have read Kenny Roberts produced them himself with help from others. I agree the bike appears to be unused or at least lightly used.

Back