When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help with my rusty rims!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Here's a little inspiration......
IMG_1305.JPG
IMG_1303.JPG

Thanks for the pictures Tom. Really nice bike, I will never get mine to look like that! That is really very well preserved. I can see how parts guy thought it was restored, you really have to look close.

Black is black; Get some of the Rustoleum rust reformer and paint it on the already blackened areas. It'll turn black when dry, and stop the rust dead.

If Rust Performer is similar to Loctite Extend then I don't recommend it for this. Extend turns rusted bare metal very black with a purple tinge, and leaves a plastic-like layer, very obvious.

just like sanding,go light and work to where you start to get resulrs,use the clean up as an education and enjoy r=the trip of
proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fimages.craigslist.org%2F00Z0Z_4guGWJXrhuZ_600x450.jpg
different things,yu might be surprized at how much you can get done with some elbow grease andtrin different things,when you work on an area stand gack and look at the whole dea, dont braille it,rust junkie is right on the respoke,go as far as you can then take some time to see what you want to chage,take your time and enjoy,when you finish yours heres one you can do

Back