When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help with price for bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-
J

jephmom

Hello, I just stumbled on your site, I have a 1970's pink girls bike that I would like sell in a garage sale but don't know much about it. It is pink with bright pick hearts/flowers and green vines on the fenders, pink large soft seat, signs on the sides that state Open Road and a bmx syle sign on the front handlebars with the number 5 on it. I received it for my birthday in May of 1979. Can someone help me?

Thank you!

Well it is a bit hard to come up with a price without a pic.. But If I am not mistaken "Open Road" was a Mongomery Wards brand bicycle. So on that note.. Boys bikes are worth more... Just an unfortunate fact. 1979 was not a great year for collecting. I had been looking for one of my first bikes an early 70's AMF Roadmaster Jr. When I finally found it on ebay... I won it for $50 plus shipping. I'm sorry to say that your bike wont fetch alot. Defintely not worth all the memories & freedom you had flying down the street with the wind in your face....

You know sometimes I wish for just one day that I could race down to the neighborhood park on my 20" Roadmaster and catch all my childhood buddies for one last game of stickball.

Back