When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help with Schwinn Aerocycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
.....proving, once again, that the Schwinn bicycle is the finest ever made......!!!!!

amen-

They bring big money because they are some of the rarest Schwinns there are. Why do so many

people hate on Schwinn? This is a groundbreaking and forward thinking bicycle design which all

other manufacturers immediately copied for years. I'd love to own this bike, and to me, it's better

than a Bluebird, Roadmaster Supreme, or any other uber rare collector bike. Just my opinions, but

I've been working on and fiddling with old bicycles a good deal of my life and I just like quality.

definately the holy grail on the schwinn department and a very original bike which is very rare in its self. i love it and that one is definately a auction bike. it could easly top 10k+ without a problem. wow what a bike!!!!!!

The real deal

That is really cool . they are still out there. this one is believable as orig. we will see how the story unfolds. I hope the best for the family of the brother that hung on to this treasure knowing what he had. IF he had some other bicycle paraphernalia i bet it is as startling as this cycling treasure is showing up on here. hopefully this story has a happy ending.

Intrested in what else this brother had as far as bicycle stuff. and the history of the bike how he acquired it. and what the story is with him as a bicycle enthusiast.

Here's some more pictures...

there not as rare as you think. schwinn guys just collect them. I know one guy who has 3. Also showing that the bike kept skip tooth design for 3 years tells me they weren't as deluxe as autocycles. still neat bikes but il never own one.

Nick.

They bring big money because they are some of the rarest Schwinns there are. Why do so many

people hate on Schwinn? This is a groundbreaking and forward thinking bicycle design which all

other manufacturers immediately copied for years. I'd love to own this bike, and to me, it's better

than a Bluebird, Roadmaster Supreme, or any other uber rare collector bike. Just my opinions, but

I've been working on and fiddling with old bicycles a good deal of my life and I just like quality.

Funny

Seems Schwinn made a HUGE leap BACKWARD to hanging tanks thanks to the reception of the aerocycle...

Back